- Mashable: Understanding how and why Facebook users interact with brands
- Wall Street Journal: Lego loses its trademark on the iconic brick shape. (This piece is really great at breaking down the nuts and bolts of IP Law.)
- Domain Name Wire: Apple limits how long you can reserve an App Store name, reducing the risk of name-squatting.
- WAMU 88.5 AM: Tina Dam of ICANN on the Kojo Nnamdi show with guests talking about new TLDs and what they mean for the internet space (podcast).
- Domain Pulse: AFNIC survey finds French prefer .FR domains
Welcome to the company blog for United Domains! We are a domain registrar located in Cambridge, MA and we offer registration for over 50 generic and country code top-level domains as well as pre-registration for over 120 new generic top-level domains (new gTLDs). Read more about us.
- United Domains RSS Feed
Tag Cloud.ASIA .BANK .BOSTON .CO .EU .LY .ME .NYC .SECURE .SHOP .WEB .XXX Announcements Apple Branding Business ccTLDs City New gTLDs Conference Content country codes Digg Domains E-Commerce Facebook Google gTLDs ICANN Marketing Namecheck Naming New gTLDs News Online Reputation Management Pinterest Promo Sales Security SEO Site Updates Small Business Social Media Trademarks Twitter World Maps